Thursday, November 20, 2014

Kal Features: Ripples By Jenny


Two years ago, I was a mere Instagrammer who simply loved posting OOTDs or outfits of the day.

Years later, I still am. (Except this time, I blog sometimes too. Hehe!)

But despite all that I have seen and experienced in my life, I never would have imagined that this little interest of mine would lead me to be able to collaborate with such amazing clothing lines.

One closest to my heart would definitely be Ripples By Jenny.

I was very inexperienced, but Miss Jenny was kind and generous enough to explain everything that I needed to know to start our collaboration. 

And the more I see, the more I believed in her clothing line (having bought a few pieces for myself).

Ripples By Jenny offers pieces that are on trend and fashionable at affordable prices. So if you’re a fashionista or blogger that needs difficult-to-find fashion pieces that are trendy and photogenic, Ripples By Jenny is definitely the place for you!


Below are photos of some of the pieces that I’ve styled for them:


Hi! I’m Awkward tee



Kryzzie top in white *currently on sale!*



Back to Basics tee in blue



Floral mesh skirt



Mesh skater skirt with pleats *currently on sale!*




If you wish to purchase your own pieces from Ripples By Jenny, I have placed the link to their website on the right panel of my blog. Or you can simply click here.

However, if you are more comfortable shopping the traditional way, you could always visit their actual stores listed below:


Plazuela de Iloilo Bazaar
2 pm – 10 pm daily in front of posyon

Gift Box
Atrium Mall, Iloilo City
8:30 am – 7:30 pm daily




Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a thrifty day! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you! I had no idea that my Instagram mirror pics would lead to all this haha. You look so cute in all these outfits! The collection looks great :)

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :) Feel free to add me in your Google+ Circles!