Friday, August 22, 2014

Kal Features: Happy Organism


Despite having already expressed much love for Happy Organism on Instagram, I still feel that I was not able to express everything I wanted to say about this particular online shop.

Photo credit: Happy Organism


I have been following Happy Organism on Instagram for quite some time now and I have to say that I am very pleased with the consistency of their posts.

As a matter of fact, the talent behind this online shop almost always leave me feeling at awe.

Happy Organism promotes positivity with their posts and spreads joy to shoppers by providing a wonderful online shopping experience. They also have the most unique accessories that are definite works of art. I think you would agree with me once you have seen the photos.


Knowing how much I love Harry Potter, it comes as no surprise to me when I fell in love with their Harry-Potter inspired potion necklaces.


Can you see how the details match what the potions stand for? She even got the color of the potions correctly based on the descriptions from the book! Pieces like this could only be conceptualized by someone with exceptional talent.



Speaking of Harry Potter, I was also quite happy with the most recent product I purchased from them: the Marauder's Map. 


Simply by knowing the amount of love, creativity and hard work that went into the design of the Marauder's map made me feel like it was definitely worth the money I paid for.


And of course, there is also the Happy Organism Stack Bangles. 


These stack bangles can be custom-made to whatever theme you want designed for you. These are perfect as party giveaways and gifts to friends. Below are examples of these themed bracelets.





The Promesa bracelet, one of their best sellers, is also one of their items that I enjoyed very much. It is a promise bracelet that you could either keep for yourself or give to your loved ones. The idea is that the Promesa bracelet should act as a constant reminder of the promises you made when you wore it. 

The beads of the Promesa bracelet can be either gold-filled or sterling silver and the bracelet itself is made of hand-braided silk thread. Plus it comes in this adorable little bottle with a cork stopper!


Of course, there's also their recently released collection: the Animal Totem choker necklaces.

Photo credit: Happy Organism


It is a fun little accessory that has different meanings for each choker necklace. Choosing which Animal Totem you are most attracted to is actually part of the fun when purchasing this item. These are perfect to wear if you are going for that 90's look!  


Here is a photo of me wearing their Sparrow Animal Totem necklace (which, incidentally, has a description that suits me so well!)

I am definitely one happy organism!



I hope you enjoyed reading this post! If you decided to visit Happy Organism because of this post, please leave a comment below and let me know what you think of them! ^_^

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a thrifty day!







2 comments:

  1. Those necklaces are so cute! I haven't seen other pieces like them. Plus Harry Potter anything is awesome haha. Great post girl!

    Best,
    Christina

    looksbylau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! So true!!! Harry Potter is the bomb! XD Thank you so much, Christina! :) Glad you enjoyed the read!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :) Feel free to add me in your Google+ Circles!