Thursday, August 20, 2015

Kal Visits: Empire Fashion Cafe (Lilac Street, Marikina)


Avid bargain shoppers like myself tend to lose track of time whenever we are shopping. (Just ask my fiancé.)

This is the reason why I usually do my shopping alone during weekdays. This way, my fiancé won't really need to go (and know) about my shopping sprees. Haha! (Hope you're not reading this, Ge! Hihi!)

love skimming through multiple shelves and racks just to find an item with the perfect balance between price and quality. It takes me hours to do this, I'm not even kidding!

And so when I first heard about Empire Fashion Cafe, I thought it was the perfect place for me to shop!


Apart from being able to see the actual items of online shops I've been wanting to check out, I do not need to worry about my fiancé while I'm shopping because he can simply chill and hang out at the cafe while I do my own thing.


You will see the "cafe" part of Empire Fashion Cafe on the far right end of their space. Everywhere else, you will see what "heaven" probably looks like (to shopaholics such as myself, haha!).

To those who plan to go there, here are some of the photos I took to give you an idea what the place looks like:



They sell items for men, too!

Sophie Love's Honeysuckle is my favourite!

How kawaii are those bags and sunnies!

Captain America Shield Power Bank? Why not?!

No need to go to the U.S. for Trader Joe's Goodies!


Diet Pen: "Sniff, Don't Snack" (ROFL!)


When blogger babe and newly wed, Mrs. Jaqui Perez-Go, invited me to go to the Empire Fashion Cafe Grand Opening last Saturday (August 15, 2015), I got really excited! (And I was right to be excited, too!)

It was such an awesome event, complete with food, drinks, celebrities, and of course, lots and lots of shopping!

We definitely enjoyed our short but sweet stay there! I just wish I wore a little bit of make-up before going to the event though -- so many pictures were taken! I felt and looked "bleh" because I wasn't really feeling well at the time due to work-family-wedding-related stress. (Just 3 months to go before the wedding! Yippee!)

Here are some of the photos I took during the Empire Fashion Cafe Grand Opening last Saturday:


Twinning with the newly wed, Mrs. Jaqui Perez-Go

Desserts please!


Colorful jelly shots from the mobile bar

The beautiful ladies behind Empire Fashion Cafe with Korina Sanchez-Roxas

Me doing some shopping! (So many people came to the grand opening!)

Eye bags! Hahaha!

Personalised Tote Bag c/o Cordes and Totes filled with Empire Fashion Cafe goodies!

With my good friend, Geri (Owner of Pretty Little Blings and Head Marketing for Empire Fashion Cafe)


Empire Fashion Cafe is located at 10 Lilac Street, Marikina City. 
See the complete list of vendors here.


Outfit of the Day

Dress and vest: Forever 21
Fringe Boho Bag: Thrifted
Sunnies: Ripples By Jenny Eyewear
Necklace: Summer Soul Gypsy
Shoes: The Scene Stealer Shop



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :) Feel free to add me in your Google+ Circles!